Our membership scheme
What works best for you? We’ve been finding out from customers for more than 15 years. And the result is our membership scheme — everything healthy teeth need, wrapped up in a versatile membership scheme.
Rather than paying as you go, the plan allows you to spread costs with a monthly Direct Debit payment of £21.62. It’s the best value way to secure a full range of benefits:
- Regular appointments – every six months – including:
- Clinical examination;
- Checking for signs of oral cancer;
- Routine x-rays as necessary.
- Regular hygiene appointments – every six months – to provide:
- scale and polish;
- advice on periodontal disease (disease of tissues that support the teeth);
- preventative techniques to reduce tooth decay and gum disease.
- Developing a personalised gum health programme
- Assessment of emergencies and rapid temporary treatment of pain within office hours.
- Up to 10% off crowns, bridges, fillings and dentures.
- 10% off extractions, additional hygiene work and most other dental work.
- 10% off oral hygiene products from the surgery.
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
We also offer a specially designed plan for children. To find out more about our membership schemes call 0115 973 4941.
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.