We Remain Open
The Chief Dental Officer for England has confirmed that dental practices are allowed to remain open during the second national lockdown which begins on Thursday 5th November.
We now have very well tried and tested protocols in place and enable us to provide our patients and team a safe environment.
Please help us by following our protocols when attending the practice.
We Remain Open
- Please continue to attend your appointments as scheduled.
- If you are concerned about attending or have been advised to shield then we can delay your visit if you would prefer. Please call us to do this.
- Contact us to rearrange your appointment if you have been informed you need to self-isolate by Track and Trace or if you develop symptoms of Coronavirus. DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS.
- We are offering a full range of treatments however we are extremely busy so appointments are precious, please let us know ideally 24-48 hours before if you need to cancel or rearrange.
When you arrive:
- Only attend the practice if you have an appointment scheduled, where possible self-check-in from your car using the portal link that came with your reminder text/email. This facility is available up to 30mins before your appointment. Please also complete the pre-visit questionnaire attached. This will allow you to update your Covid status and medical history.
Didn't receive a link or are unable to access it....no problem, please either phone to let us know you have arrived or ring the doorbell for assistance.
- Attend wearing a mask/face covering, unless a health condition exempts you from doing so. If you fall into this category please inform our front desk team BEFORE attending.
- Help us to observe social distancing. Extra time is booked out between appointments to limit contact with other patients. Don't arrive too early as we can only have a limited number of patients in our waiting room.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands several times during your visit, this is required when moving between rooms or handling your facemask.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0115 973 4941.
The Team at Pearce & Nobles @ Sawley Dental